This week I was interviewed by Zack Strebeck for his legal blog. He was interested in talking about the legal aspects of running a game company, including:
- Why and how I set up an LLC for my game company (more on this here)
- How I decided to go with Creative Commons photos for Otters
- Contracts with illustrators and graphic designers
- Contracts with publishers (Game Salute published my first game, Chaos & Alchemy)
- General stuff about the experience of being a small publisher
Go have a look!
2 thoughts on “Interview with Michael Iachini on the Strebeck Law blog”
We LOVE that game. Actually, I think we own every Catan Game, even Kids Of Catan (which I turned into a coaitroepve game instead of a competitive game) of if you never need a card translated / explained, just fire me an email or a FB message and I would be happy to help!Emily recently posted..