This week I was interviewed by Zack Strebeck for his legal blog. He was interested in talking about the legal aspects of running a game company, including:
- Why and how I set up an LLC for my game company (more on this here)
- How I decided to go with Creative Commons photos for Otters
- Contracts with illustrators and graphic designers
- Contracts with publishers (Game Salute published my first game, Chaos & Alchemy)
- General stuff about the experience of being a small publisher
Go have a look!